Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Babblings

Twiggy tweed is blocking right now. Hopefully my cats will leave it alone long enough for it to dry properly, but I'm not counting on it. After it's dry, I'm going to make the lining, and sew it all together. Depending on how long it takes to dry, I should be done tomorrow, or Friday.....more than likely Friday.

Friday I'm using one of my vacation days to stay home and be lazy, so you can probably expect a post out of me. I can't wait, I have so many plans. I'm going to sleep in, stare at the internet, dote on my animals and plants, take some pictures, and do some knitting. Hopefully it will be relaxing, I could really use a day to relax.

My Neo. var. Shutennou is completely opened up. I will try to get some pictures tomorrow or Friday.

See you Friday.

No comments: