Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wee update

I finished the first Math Whiz sock the other night. I started on the second one the same evening, and I'm making pretty good headway on it. The sock is perfect. It fits great, and the design looks really nice when it's on a foot. I plan to post pictures when I'm done with both of them, but I may give you a sneak peek before then.

I came home yesterday evening to find my Momma Bear Yarn Swift and Ball Winder sitting in my kitchen (the hubby brought it in when he got home). It is awesome! I ended up winding 4 balls of yarn last night, and it took no time at all. I decided to re-wind a ball that I had already hand wound, but that didn't end up working too well. It wound, but the ball looks sloppy compared to the others.

That's all for now.

No comments: