Sunday, February 10, 2008

to the edge of the world and back

I'm sure everyone has decided that I've disappeared forever, but I haven't.....I promise. I just got back from a huge oil and gas convention that my company attended. It's the biggest oil and gas convention all year. I took all my knitting with me in hopes of getting a ton done, but I didn't get to knit at all while I was there. We worked so hard at the convention that I was absolutely exhausted in the evenings. I was too tired to even think about knitting....that's really tired. It was fun, and we got to do a ton of marketing, but I am really glad to be home. It's nice to relax. Hopefully now I will be able to post more. The convention was only a couple of days, but we have been preparing for it for months. My department hasn't done much work on it, but my husband's department (yes we work together) put pretty much everything together. Basically since Christmas my husband has been working late nights and weekends to get everything wrapped up. It's been really stressful.

Hopefully you will get a knitting post out of me soon. Maybe even one with pictures!

No comments: